Here's how the Via Lingua Application Process works...
- Complete our online Application.
- Applications are reviewed and responded to via email within 24 business hours.
- If you complete the application thoroughly, we can process and confirm immediately.
- You may be asked to provide additional information if the application is not thoroughly completed, or there are other questions.
- For applicants from a non-English speaking country, you may be asked to contact us for a brief telephone interview to determine your English fluency.
- If you are accepted into the TEFL Certification Program, you will be asked to confirm the start date you prefer, and to submit the Euro 275 deposit to reserve your place in the program.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, you will be registered and sent pre-departure information. The balance of the program fee is due approximately four weeks prior to the start date.