Professional guidance with advice on career paths and cultural adaption
During and after your TEFL course, you will receive personal job guidance and assistance including all of the following:
- Professional advice on adapting and preparing your resume for TEFL teaching and in writing a corresponding cover letter.
- Open-group question and answer sessions on all aspects of the international EFL market with your on-site career guidance counselor.
- Individual career guidance sessions with your career guidance counselor to discuss you own aims, wishes, options and objectives
- Professional advice on EFL interview structures and techniques. This can include a mock job interview if requested.Details of job vacancies received by Via Lingua both locally and internationally in numerous different locations around the world. Many of these are exclusive to Via Ling and are not posted on the internet or otherwise advertised elsewhere.
- Details of job vacancies received by Via Lingua both locally and internationally in numerous different locations around the world. Many of these are exclusive to Via Ling and are not posted on the internet or otherwise advertised elsewhere.
- Lists of and contacts for local and national schools, both in the country where you are taking the course, or in any other country where you may wish to work.
- Ongoing lifelong help and guidance after completing the course from all Via Lingua centers worldwide. Wherever you want to work tomorrow, the chances are we know someone in the area who can help you.
- Professional references and course transcripts on request at any time from your course tutors.
- Information and employment preference on a number of short-term and long-term work experience options run by Via Lingua at various times around the world, throughout Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia and Latin America.
- The continuing services of your job guidance counselor, both on-site while you're taking your course, and by email/phone contact any time afterwards.